Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I have not sat down in a long time, and glued myself to the Television, yet last night I did just that and I was rewarded with an historic acceptance speech by President Obama.
The analysts will no doubt pick the campaign, the man, the issues apart until the cows or moose come home, but bottom line, there was a desire for change in the everyday manner in which government conducts it's affairs on behalf of the citizens of the United States of America.
Yet it does not stop there, as the people spoke via the ballot box and were sending a clear message that gave President Obama a mandate to change the way the United States conducts itself with respect to the affairs of the global community.
To-day the United States has a new President ! This is wonderful and I wish him, and his family all the best as he has a monstorous job in conducting and administering the afairs of this nation !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home